Export thread

Two-strokes Forever

E

Elfiero

We should all list our two-stroke tools. I currently own, in no particular order: an LB 10525, an LB 10547, a Toro ccr2450, a stihl fr56 trimmer, a stihl BR600 leaf blower, a Craftsman chainsaw(don't know the model), And I am always looking at the "free" list on CL. Two-strokes Forever!!

tom3

tom3

Might want to narrow the list down to full crank two strokes. Those Chinese eccentric motors with stamped steel conn rods don't count. Hard to beat 2 stroke power to weight ratios for sure.

E

Elfiero

What Tom3 said.

S

SeniorCitizen

If you like two strokes consider adding the smaller Clark two stroke to your collection.:laughing:

Attachments

Mow'N Weeds

Mow'N Weeds

They are all listed. Well, the mow-ready ones are at least, along with blowers. There may be about 7 or so other LB 2-strokes hang'n out waiting to be parted or fixed out back.
Stay off my free list! :smiley_aafz:

F

Fishnuts2

How about 4 LawnBoy mowers, a LB edger, 2 Tecumseh post hole drills or ice augers, 3 Stihl trimmers, 2 Echo trimmers, 1 T242 Shindaiwa trimmer (favorite), 2 Echo and 1 Husqvarna blowers, Toro CCR2000 snowthrower, and 50+ running chainsaws with bars from 12 to 40 inches. All my OPE stuff is 2 cycle.

All get the same mix of Amsoil Saber mixed 32:1 with no ethanol gas.

I should mention that it was a LawnBoy that the High school Senior shop class tore apart and couldn't get the governor and ignition advance figured out. It took a lot of my Freshman year, but I got it assembled and running in 1968.

Love the sound and smell of 2 cycle in the morning!

B

bertsmobile1

6 chain saws 14 Victa's including 3 twin cylinders a van full of 1/2 dead trimers.
7 Bantams & a Waratah