Turf Tigers do get stuck!

Zepaholic

Threads
We had a lot of rain in southwest Louisiana on the 19th, 20th, & 21st. Some estimates were as high as 15-17 inches of rain over that time period. With that said...I waited till Monday to cut grass, you know give it a couple of days to dry out.
Needless to say I got stuck not once, but TWICE! LOL
Thank Goodness I had my Truck to get out. New rule for me, wait three days after torrential down pour. :cool:

Threads
We had a lot of rain in southwest Louisiana on the 19th, 20th, & 21st. Some estimates were as high as 15-17 inches of rain over that time period. With that said...I waited till Monday to cut grass, you know give it a couple of days to dry out.
Thank Goodness I had my Truck to get out. New rule for me, wait three days after torrential down pour. :cool:

17 inches of rain is more than a torrential downpour! :laughing: That's crazy!

Boudreaux

Threads

I know how you feel. Here at home it rains every day. The grass has not be cut in more than 12 days. It's time to cut grass. BUT, it's way too wet. AND, we leave tomorrow for six day. By the time I cut my yard, the grass will be thick and long.

One of the reasons I purchased my Cheetah with the 31HP Kawa was in preparation for time like this. I don't cut wet, period.

Time is on my side.