Export thread

Tube bushing help please

A

aka rotten

I, m kinda redoing an older snapper rear engine rider.I cant give any #s as there long gone.Problem i,m having is when i push on mower in front it seems to bow up more then it should.Icannot find parts breakdown as i dont know #s.Isnt there a bushing in the roud tube under seat and can someone give me a part # possibally so i can replace it.Hopefully there all about the same in the old round tube jobs.Thanks

Snapper1984

Snapper1984

I dont know the part # but try parts tree.com they have every part listed

A

aka rotten

I dont know the part # but try parts tree.com they have every part listed

Thats the problem,you gotta have a model # and its long gone,anyone give me a model # for an old two pedel job and ill take a chance they,ll be the same,usually parts like that are interchangable on them old snapers,Thanks

B

Bytheway

Here's a link to Partstree for a 33" 11Hp Series 3
The part you're probably looking for is "Snapper 7011033 Main Tube Grommet"
Hope this helps
Good luck

Parts and Diagrams for Snapper 33113S 33" 11 HP Rear Engine Rider Series 3 (89784)

A

aka rotten

Here's a link to Partstree for a 33" 11Hp Series 3
The part you're probably looking for is "Snapper 7011033 Main Tube Grommet"
Hope this helps
Good luck

Parts and Diagrams for Snapper 33113S 33" 11 HP Rear Engine Rider Series 3 (89784)

Hey thanks for the replys.I ordered two of them and will see how hard it is to install.I never had to seperate the tube on one before,it just may be fun.Thanks

B

Bytheway

If you don't want the hassle of taking the two ends apart, you could cut them like a split ring and slip them over. The back one tends to walk off, so I used clamp to keep it in place.
They are fun to take apart and put back together. Love those nuts and bolts.
Good luck