TS354xd

mulch246

Forum Newbie
Threads
Purchased it last week everything seemed fine drove it around the dealership, sales man told me not to cut any grass with it till its paid for, so i just turned on the deck in his shop.Got it home on my trailer and i noticed that it was loud and rattling under the floor pan, but as soon as you rest your foot on the brake pedal it goes away, so i took it back to day and they said they took it apart and checked every thing, they said there was nothing wrong and it probably is noisy and shakes because the motor is so large,so they are offering me my money back, Thats not what i want I would like them to find the problem and then I would be happy, I sold my old lawnmower last week and i have nothing if i return this one, is this a common problem with these machines, or should i not expect it to run close to vibration free, Im sure that there is an idler pulley that is bad or misaligned running the top belt, thank you, it is a 2020 TS 354 XD

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A bad rattle that goes away with light pressure on the clutch is either a loose belt or a bad idler

mulch246

Forum Newbie
Threads
They took it back and gave me a full refund, as they offered, I asked him will it go back to husqvarna, he said no I will just sell it to someone else with the noise, wow I won’t be in a hurry to go back there