Attachments Troybilt zero turn bagger

Derek

Member
Going out to help out a friend of a friend with their new mower. As the title says it is a TRoybilt zero turn, they bought a bagger attachment for it. The problem they are having is that the clippings won't go into the bagger. The bagger came with a set of blades, do these need to go on the mower to help push the clippings into the bag? I haven't been there yet just going by what I was told. Here is a link to the mower. 50" 22hp kohler engine

Troy-Bilt Mustang ZT 50 Zero-Turn Rider
 
Derek said:
Going out to help out a friend of a friend with their new mower. As the title says it is a TRoybilt zero turn, they bought a bagger attachment for it. The problem they are having is that the clippings won't go into the bagger. The bagger came with a set of blades, do these need to go on the mower to help push the clippings into the bag? I haven't been there yet just going by what I was told. Here is a link to the mower. 50" 22hp kohler engine

Troy-Bilt Mustang ZT 50 Zero-Turn Rider

Yeah if the bagger came with blades and the current blades aren't doin the job by all means put them on.
I'd also look over the manual that came with the bagger for proper installation.

I have a bagger on my cub Zt and it works awesome.
 
Back
Top