Export thread

troy-bilt horse tecumseh engine

T

TAC

Can someone tell me how to adjust the governor on the tecumseh engine used on the troy-bilt horse model? Mine doesn't seem to react fast enough when it comes under load and sometimes stalls. It had sat for a few years and I did clean the carb and got it running. I don't think the governor has ever been adjusted. Or is there something else that needs done?

Thanks

rmancini

rmancini

I have a shop manual for 8 - 18 HP Tecumseh engines on a PDF format. Pretty good carb section.
I can email to you if you want it. Let me know.
Rich

C

campervan12000

Any chance of the pdf for me too please, I am struggling with my tiller, regards,

rmancini

rmancini

I'd be glad to email it - PM me so I can get your address.
Rich

rmancini

rmancini

Here's a link to several Tecuseh manuals.
http://toprake.com/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=list
Enjoy!
Rich

H

hawg ripper

I have a shop manual for 8 - 18 HP Tecumseh engines on a PDF format. Pretty good carb section.
Rich

hello I would be interested in that pdf file also for that tecumseh engine having troubles with mine also

Attachments

H

hawg ripper

Rich

hello I would be interested in that pdf file also for that tecumseh engine having troubles with mine also

rmancini

rmancini

If you PM me with your email address, I'll send it to you.
Rich