troy bilt gtx 20 eaton 11

ok I tried putting in the 10w30 but it did the same thing but this time it came out the filler tube when I was running the tractor. Does any one no were I can get a rebuild kit for the Eaton 11ccw thanks
 
Before you tear it down try a different brand of filter (Baldwin makes good hydrolic filters)
Some of what you describe sounds like a bad filter.
Don't go with low cost get a good high quality hydrolic filter.

If it doesn't fix it you can use filter after rebuild.
 
Before you tear it down try a different brand of filter (Baldwin makes good hydrolic filters)
Some of what you describe sounds like a bad filter.
Don't go with low cost get a good high quality hydrolic filter.

If it doesn't fix it you can use filter after rebuild.

ok ill get one and try it thanks.
 
Hey buddy when changing the filter I've been told to leave it a tad bit loose and add oil till you see it sip out filter,then snug it up worth a try easy to do and nothing to loose.
 
ok guys I tried everything nothing seems to work does any one no were I can get a eaton 11 hudro unit at or parts for one... mine is 1100 069 030698 ccw.. thanks
 
Back
Top