Toro - Timecutter MyRide tracking alignment issues

Ops_Banker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently purchased a 50" Timecutter with MyRide and unfortunately as I have started using it have identified an issue with it pulling to the right. This makes it difficult to keep the mower moving straight while mowing. I have not been unable to find any information in the manual or online for this model (75755) on how to make adjustments. Anyone else have this issue and able to assist?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Go get the owners manual back out of File 13 and look on page 39-40 or 40-41 depending which version it is. Get the readers out if you need them.

Ops_Banker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you, cannot believe I missed this in the manual. Appreciate the heads up.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Perhaps a visual will help some too. Remember a slight turn makes a big difference.

I use a black sharpie to mark the original location of the nut & stud on both sides. Then you can always go back, if you need to.

Attachments

• howtoadjustSS5060Steeringad.jpg
    howtoadjustSS5060Steeringad.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13

jcworks

Threads
Lawn Addict, I have the same mower as Ops banker. Going forward at top speed mine was drifting to the left. Not drastic, but enough that I had to pull back a little bit on the right to make it go straight. I found out most of my problem was low tire pressure. A Toro dealer told me this was usually the case and that the adjustment nuts at the back hardly ever needed adjusting. But, my mower is 9 years old. So I evened out the tires and most (not all) of the leftward drift is gone. Judging from your answer I assume any adjustment in my case should be on the left side, correct? And, which way should I turn the adjustment nut? I know its not much....I watched one video of a guy doing this then his started tracking right and he never got it true. I'm wondering if just a little more air in the left tire might work for me.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Judging from your answer I assume any adjustment in my case should be on the left side, correct?
Running to the Left, then adjust the Right side.. Always slow down the faster side..

Clockwise by 1/8" of a turn, & test. .