Toro Timecutter HELP

Riley61306

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a zero turn timecutter ss4225. The other day I loaded it onto my trailer, drove across town and when I got there the mower would not go forward or backward. It starts just fine, the e brake engages normally, the blades engage…it just won’t go anywhere! I’ve checked to make sure the brake module is releasing, it makes the noise like it is, I also manually moved the arms/lever to disengage the Brake to make sure, but it still will not drive!!! Any help 😬😬😬

Bertrrr

Threads
Did your transmission by pass get moved into bypass position ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
With another operator on the mower check the actual brake disengagement. I have these brake module to fail where they sound like they are disengaging the brakes but fail. Also manually disengage brake with automatically reset when the key is turned on.

Another test would be to turn on the ignition switch (engine not running), move the lap bar inboard, disenage the hydro (bypass mode), then try moving the mower. If the brake module is working correctly you should be able to push the mower around.

Bertrrr

Threads
There are 2 levers on the backside that will allow you to push the mower or move it without running, when they're in the normal position you cannot move the machine manually , if they're in the bypass position you can move it but it will not move on it's own b/c the transmission is bypassed.

Riley61306

Forum Newbie
Threads
E brake is working as it should. It still won’t move/drive