toro 32" rear engine mower not running....again

logert gogert

Threads
so I've decided I'm going to get a new carb for this engine, is it possible somebody could send me a link for the exact carb i need?
i can't seem to find it online....
model numbers are in post #1

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Logert I’m posting in this thread because I’ve hyjacked that other thread for to long. You’ve said you are going to change too many times but don’t. You keep reverting back to trying to make everyone think you have the knowledge of an adult. I’ve told you many times how to change, but you don’t want to listen. I’ll bet you don’t have a clue that your posts have cost this forum two experienced techs, who stopped posting because they couldn’t put up with you. Three other techs are ignoring you for the same reason. Those are the bridges you have burned. You’ve lied to us so many times that we are sick of dealing with you. I’ll give you one more times the things I think you need to do to change how you are perceived on this forum.
1. Start by realizing that you are 13 and not 31, so your basic knowledge has a long way to go.
2. Stop lying about what you assume is right. If you have not actually experienced something you want to reply to, DONT REPLY. Better to keep your mouth shut, than to get caught lying.
3. I’ve told you to get some books and start reading them to increase your basic knowledge. You said you have a couple, but because of your past replies if you even have them you probably never read more than a couple of pages.
4. Start your learning small, no transmissions, hydros, twin cylinders, and electrical. You must really understand how the fuel, ignition and compression systems work before graduating the the tougher stuff. When you really understand how these three systems work by themselves and together, you can go on.
5. Expand your basic knowledge of how to compose a basic sentence and paragraphs. Things like capitalization, punctuation and composition will allow you to better present yourself and you would get a little more respect.
6. Also, by coming off as some one who doesn’t care if they don’t like you, because you should be able to bear arms and be patriotic, is silly. You have no idea of what being patriotic is or the responsibility of being able to own a gun means. You are just repeating something you think people will respect you for. Again I’ll say you’re 13, not 31.
7. Finally as I said, I’m done trying to help you after this post. The only time you will see me talking to you is when I see you posting something wrong, dangerous, or down right stupid. You want to earn back my respect, “ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE TYPING ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM.
I hope you can do the things that you asked me to tell you, but I’m not holding my breath. I think you will see me fact checking your posts, then getting mad at me. I’ll use your line, I REALLY DON’T CARE.

logert gogert

Threads
Yes sir.

But what if I make a thread with is strictly about me learning things?
What I mean is I create the thread, and then i of course do a lot of research and home work, and then come back to that thread and explain " how the fuel, ignition and compression systems work."
And then maybe you could "fast check" me, and correct me on anything I've said that was false, and then try to explain to me what i got wrong. Do you know what I'm trying to say?
And I could also make a video of me sitting at a desk taking apart a carburetor, and naming the parts/pieces and explaining how it works, and then you of course "fast check" me, and correct me on anything that was false.

Maybe down the road I could also make another video of me taking apart a older engine i have laying around, and of course i identify the parts, and explain how it works, then you "fast check" me, and of course correct me, but id probably only do this once I've understood everything as you've just said.

So, i guess it could kind of be "small engine class?"
I don't know if you'd be willing to do that with me, but I know if you did I would be more then dedicated to it, even if it was just 5 min of your time a day.
Because as i see according to your signature, you used to be a small engine repair teacher, and I would greatly appreciate it, but as I have just said, it's your choice.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
None of this until you can prove to me that it would be worth my time and effort to help you more. As I see from your post, you only want to change under your conditions. It doesn’t work that way at this point. Remember you burnt the bridge and at this point I’m not helping you rebuild it.