Tires tire help

Jacked97Ram

Forum Newbie
Threads
Gravely ztHD 60 turf tires are a no go i like the At101 chevrons however factory equipment is 20x10-10 will the 21x11-10 fit? those who know the zt models there is very little room between tire and gas tank are there other sizes available that will fit or another tire that is similar? thanks - Nick

scott47429

Threads
that may work but you can also go to the super lugs by carlisle there smaller there a AG tire you have to be careful with them on a ZTR as they will rip your yard up if you turn to fast i had them on my husqvarna made all the difference in the world

Jacked97Ram

Forum Newbie
Threads
looks like the closest is a 20x10-8 would the smaller rim drop the rear at all so mowing would be uneven?

scott47429

Threads
yeah i wouldn't go with a smaller tire or larger or it will make it uneven unless you can relevel the deck to make up for it but what size do you have on your mower

Gil

Threads
Own a Gravely ZT HD 60 and orginal tires slip on grade. Was talking to friend who own lawn service company and he recommend adding no flat foam weigh to tires. He said his ZT slipped on slopes and added the no flat foam to tires and solved two problems....no flats and weigh, which keeps his ZT from slipping on slopes. Have not yet tried it but considering it. Anyone out there who has done this?