JGGMC Active Member Feb 11, 2020 #1 I need the Hydraulic oil filter number for my 2018 Tiger Cat 2 . I do not see it here in the operators manual.
I need the Hydraulic oil filter number for my 2018 Tiger Cat 2 . I do not see it here in the operators manual.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Feb 11, 2020 #2 Amazon.com - Scag Hydraulic Transmission Filter Element 48462-01 - Amazon.com - Scag Hydraulic Transmission Filter Element 48462-01 - www.amazon.com https://www.google.com/search?q=SCAG+PART+48462-01&oq=SCAG+PART+48462-01&aqs=chrome..69i57.26911j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 https://www.scag.com/OPManuals/STC/2014STCIPL/STC_IPL_Book_06274.pdf Jacks Small Engines Search Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
Amazon.com - Scag Hydraulic Transmission Filter Element 48462-01 - Amazon.com - Scag Hydraulic Transmission Filter Element 48462-01 - www.amazon.com https://www.google.com/search?q=SCAG+PART+48462-01&oq=SCAG+PART+48462-01&aqs=chrome..69i57.26911j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 https://www.scag.com/OPManuals/STC/2014STCIPL/STC_IPL_Book_06274.pdf Jacks Small Engines Search
cpurvis Lawn Addict Feb 11, 2020 #4 I used the manufacturer's filter number to cross reference to a Wix. Then I ordered the Wix from Rock Auto. $31.16 for two Wix filters, delivered.
I used the manufacturer's filter number to cross reference to a Wix. Then I ordered the Wix from Rock Auto. $31.16 for two Wix filters, delivered.