This site has a glitch

Black Bart

Threads
When I proof read my post if I discover I hit a wrong key and want to edit when I scroll down and let go of my mouse button it auto jumps back up where it was.

Only way to get the cursor where I want it is to use the arrow keys on my keyboard.

This is a real PITA when trying to edit a post.
I don't have this problem on any site other than this one.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I proof read my post if I discover I hit a wrong key and want to edit when I scroll down and let go of my mouse button it auto jumps back up where it was.

Only way to get the cursor where I want it is to use the arrow keys on my keyboard.

This is a real PITA when trying to edit a post.
I don't have this problem on any site other than this one.

I've never had that problem -- it may be your browser -- which one do you use?

They should still fix the problem even if it only happens on one browser but, in the mean time, you might be able to work around it.

Black Bart

Threads
I've never had that problem -- it may be your browser -- which one do you use?

They should still fix the problem even if it only happens on one browser but, in the mean time, you might be able to work around it.
I use ie-8

Oddball

Threads
BB, I don't think its the browser. My wife's laptop does that running IE8, but my desk top, also running IE8, does not. Unexplicably, though, her laptop doesn't do it all the time, or on every forum, just randomly, but always on the same forums. It may be a glitch on the forum, but if so, it sounds like, at least in my case, such a weird thing it would be hard to track down the problem. Kinda like a squeak in your car, you know its there, but just cannot pinpoint the exact cause.