Export thread

Things people do with mowers.

Carscw

Carscw

image-310211254.png

Not sure how this will turn out for him.
But I would not want to be anywhere near him.

M

mowerman05

I want to watch from a distance.

Carscw

Carscw

Maybe he will post a video.
He is in a Facebook group.
Southern off road mowers.

I

ingigo

Uhhhhh

What is he trying to accomplish, or do I even want to know??
I thought my dream additions to my lawn tractor were ludicrous.

M

Mikel1

Last month a guy useing tannernite to blow up an old mower loses his leg, there is video of him shooting it.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/georgia-man-blows-own-leg-off-while-shooting-at-lawnmower-filled-with-tannerite

Carscw

Carscw

Last month a guy useing tannernite to blow up an old mower loses his leg, there is video of him shooting it. usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-29/georgia-man-blows-own-leg-off-while-shooting-at-lawnmower-filled-with-tannerite

I remember seeing that. It was not far from me.

reynoldston

reynoldston

His weld job looks like bird poo, just wonder how straight he got the pulley installed. I also looks like he is working on his living room carpet? It has to be a woman because a man would never do that type of work would he???

Carscw

Carscw

His weld job looks like bird poo, just wonder how straight he got the pulley installed. I also looks like he is working on his living room carpet? It has to be a woman because a man would never do that type of work would he???

Did not notice the carpet.
Maybe his weld will break before he hurts himself.

reynoldston

reynoldston

It will sure make the blade turn faster. He's trying to make a commercial out of something he doesn't have or designed for. The main thing I can see happening is he will be very short on power in tall grass that is if the weld holds up. I can understand not being around that mower if something lets loose because parts will be flying.

jekjr

jekjr

View attachment 28215

Not sure how this will turn out for him.
But I would not want to be anywhere near him.

Hey y'all. Sumbody hold my beer an y'all watch iss.