Theives by in the look

Skydragon750

Threads
Be on the look out. Sad to say just got my Husqvarna backpack blower stolen working in the back yard of a customer. They where driving a green Honda civic. Happen in Fayetteville, NC

Threads
Be on the look out. Sad to say just got my Husqvarna backpack blower stolen working in the back yard of a customer. They where driving a green Honda civic. Happen in Fayetteville, NC

That stinks! :thumbdown: Did you report it to the police? Keep a look out on Craigslist for it! :confused2:

Skydragon750

Threads
No didn't get the plate number and my son does not remember what he looks like. But buying a rack with a lock for this time.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Man that sucks.

I had two shovels stolen by dumb thieves
Blowers and trimmers sitting there and they took two shovels

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
Trimmer trap works well they lock or try 9mm they lock and load. I can't stand low life's like that we work harder so they don't have to. They grew up as tax burdens and now they're just a waste to society. If you see them just run over them with your truck.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trimmer trap works well they lock or try 9mm they lock and load. I can't stand low life's like that we work harder so they don't have to. They grew up as tax burdens and now they're just a waste to society. If you see them just run over them with your truck.

:eek: lol I can agree

DaveTN

Threads
Along a similar line, bicycles were getting stolen in NYC and the thieves were fast and efficient at it. The cops decided to install a battery powered homing device with an antenna not noticeable without close inspection. They placed it in an easily observed location and saw the thieves snatch it a short time later. Gone in less than a minute! Then got on it and rode it off. The homing device worked perfectly! They didn't have to tail him, just home in on the signal...similar to tagging wildlife and using an antenna to locate it. Then the signal stopped and started going vertical! He's in an elevator now!! They tracked it to the bldg, rode up with the tracking device, knocked on the door and when it opened, arrested everyone inside. With all these micro electronics, cameras and such, it wouldn't hurt to have some sort of tracking device on our equipment. I wouldn't be calling the cops, I'd make a personal call on them. Then call the cops!

sgmgarden

Threads
Thieves are horrible people! Sorry to hear it got stolen