the dealer says check oil with dip stick screwed in ?

well it looks like Darrly came to the rescue, thank goodness it doesn't have a harley engine on it, or you would be adding a quart everytime you mowed the lawn

Old Harleys don't leak, they just mark their spot, The Evos, (which is as new as I would ever own), don't even mark their spot, they just go.
 
is this correct? I do not see any information in the manual. I do not see oil weight or how much. This must be a manual for all engines so no detailed info was used. lol

On page 19 of the Kawasaki owners manual in the preparation section, states, "Insert the oil gauge into tube (B) WITHOUT SCREWING IT IN"
 
If you screw it down it will good but is really low on oil and if u don't screw it down it will be low and need to add to full mark. I wouldn't trust the dealer sounds like he doesn't know how to check the oil properly.
 
Back
Top