M motoman Lawn Addict Mar 6, 2013 #11 Bump to help topic just entered in another column regarding blade balance.
wjjones , Mar 6, 2013 #12 This is the one I use I got mine from Lowes though. Amazon.com: Arnold SBB-102 Lawn Mower Blade Balancer: Patio, Lawn & Garden
This is the one I use I got mine from Lowes though. Amazon.com: Arnold SBB-102 Lawn Mower Blade Balancer: Patio, Lawn & Garden
J jeffery9076 Member Mar 6, 2013 #13 Yes I use the lowes one to. I sharpen my blades every week so that I cut the grass not tear it out. Plus I like to do the sharpening and cleaning as soon as possible so the deck doesn't get moldy underneath.:thumbsup:
Yes I use the lowes one to. I sharpen my blades every week so that I cut the grass not tear it out. Plus I like to do the sharpening and cleaning as soon as possible so the deck doesn't get moldy underneath.:thumbsup: