Export thread

Swisher Mower

B

BlueGrass

http://www.lowes.com/pd_43367-56541-ZT2760B_4294821016_4294937087?productId=3240014&pl=1&currentURL=/pl_Riding%2BMowers%2B_4294821016_4294937087_?rpp=15$No=0

I would love to have a mower like this! Maybe one day when I get the land that is need for a toy like this. The only thing I don't like about the zero turns are that there is nothing in front of you, like a steering wheel. Sounds kind of silly now that I've said that out loud LOL!

K

KennyV

there is nothing in front of you, like a steering wheel.

Actually this is in fact a BIG advantage...

not necessarily this particular one but ZTRs in general. KennyV

RockHound

RockHound

Oh yeah, bring on the big daddy! I want one too. It's a dream of mine and I've even been thinking of going in debt for one. I have a few bucks stashed back so I may have to go get one. That would be a wonderful 4th of July present for myself, wouldn't it?

E

EverGreen

Think of it this way, if you tip it you won't get trapped by the steering wheel. This is a nice mower and I wouldn't mind having it for my yard. I am in the market for a ride on mower :biggrin:!

K

KennyV

I wouldn't mind having it for my yard. I am in the market for a ride on mower :biggrin:!

Keep in mind that that is a very light duty ZTR and by the manuf specs it is intended for flat ground and LESS than one acre... KennyV

C

Calvin

Oh yeah, bring on the big daddy! I want one too. It's a dream of mine and I've even been thinking of going in debt for one. I have a few bucks stashed back so I may have to go get one. That would be a wonderful 4th of July present for myself, wouldn't it?

Yes it would I love mine.

P

possum

Guy up above me a ways has an old Swisher with the three wheels and the engine in front over the wheel. That is a cool old lawnmower.

H

hitmanharleyk

Shop Swisher 27-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 60" Zero-Turn Mower at Lowes.com

The only thing I don't like about the zero turns are that there is nothing in front of you, like a steering wheel.

I guess this one would fix that problem.

4-Wheel Steering Zero-Turn Riders

or this one

Four-Wheel Steering Zero-Turn Riders