C Calvin Forum Newbie Aug 11, 2012 #1 I have a crazy question, can I pull my Swisher 60 inch cut mower 4 wheel backwards to cut? In other words will it mow ok if I wanted to push it instead of pulling it? Any help will be appreciated. Calvin. Attachments swisher60.jpg 115.1 KB · Views: 11
I have a crazy question, can I pull my Swisher 60 inch cut mower 4 wheel backwards to cut? In other words will it mow ok if I wanted to push it instead of pulling it? Any help will be appreciated. Calvin.
H hitmanharleyk Well-Known Member Aug 11, 2012 #2 I'd think you would need to push it in the same direction as you pull it, engineered to mow best that way. Is a thought though, I'd like to seen one with a bracket made to be pushed by a ATV/Golf Cart/
I'd think you would need to push it in the same direction as you pull it, engineered to mow best that way. Is a thought though, I'd like to seen one with a bracket made to be pushed by a ATV/Golf Cart/
EngineMan Lawn Addict Aug 11, 2012 #3 Would'nt make any difference pushing or pulling it, but why would you want to..?