Suzuki SE3000AD Generator

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Couldn't find a suzuki a suzuki thread.

Lot's of power outages here from the storms. Customer brought this generator to me to fix. And can't find any info on it.
What I'm mainly needing, so far, is the right spark plug number and an on off switch for it.
If anyone can lead me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
They're buying ice for their frozen stuff. But having to drive a long way just to get it.
20200414_073529.jpg

20200414_073548.jpg

20200414_073613.jpg

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
From the looks it is an L hrad engine. Not sure what the sparkplug hole thread is but the regular RJ19LM should be the correct heat range. Is there a plug that came out of it? Most small L head engines take a plug in the Champion19 heat range. If you know the thread size and reach you can cross it.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
From the looks it is an L hrad engine. Not sure what the sparkplug hole thread is but the regular RJ19LM should be the correct heat range. Is there a plug that came out of it? Most small L head engines take a plug in the Champion19 heat range. If you know the thread size and reach you can cross it.

I've tried the RJ19LM, but the wire cap is too long and tight to fit down on this short plug. I'm guessing it's a long shaft, with short threads. It came in with an OHV plug in it. And the piston doesn't hit the plug. And customer said he seen the light from the tester when I pulled on the recoil.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Measure how long the threads in the head are.
If it had a plug like RC12YC in it it will be too cold heat range.