Export thread

Stupid people on you tube

Ean

Ean

I was on YouTube and saw this video these pepole drained all the oil out of a mower started it ran until lit seized so I looked it up there's a bunch of these how wasteful that is dumb wasting perfectly good engines :mad::mad::mad:

M

MRCo.

'Murica!!!

reynoldston

reynoldston

I was on YouTube and saw this video these pepole drained all the oil out of a mower started it ran until lit seized so I looked it up there's a bunch of these how wasteful that is dumb wasting perfectly good engines :mad::mad::mad:

I find it rather interesting, as long as I am not paying for it. It shows what a engine dose when it has no oil in it. Think of it more as a learning experience. It must have your interest also seeing you watch it. They destroy more then mower on You Tube but it makes for some fine entertainment.

M

Mikel1

They also probably voted for Obama:eek:

reynoldston

reynoldston

Or our great NY governor . No politics now :confused2:

M

Mikel1

Or our great NY governor . No politics now :confused2:
:laughing:The kid is right but there not just on youtube.

Ean

Ean

I dose show you what happens when a motor runs out of oil but it's wasteful

Mike88se

Mike88se

And Bush... twice ;)
Hell dude I thought this was going to be a post about those awful youtube reviews people post.
"Here... watch me start my weedeater after I blabla for 5 minutes... then I'll talk another 5 minutes about my mower or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin and then never even show you how the mower cuts"
I hate it when I'm looking for info and all I get is 10 minutes wasted out of my life :ashamed:

exotion

exotion

I refuse to watch YouTube reviews for this reason they spend 10 mins doing camera angles and the last 10 seconds is the motor running

Ean

Ean

And Bush... twice ;)

Hell dude I thought this was going to be a post about those awful youtube reviews people post.
"Here... watch me start my weedeater after I blabla for 5 minutes... then I'll talk another 5 minutes about my mower or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin and then never even show you how the mower cuts"
I hate it when I'm looking for info and all I get is 10 minutes wasted out of my life :ashamed:

I understand that is annoying

Mike88se

Mike88se

Yeah 99% of the ones I've seen are useless. If I had a good camera I might try some reviews on my stuff but I'd try to make them more informative. Even the movies I've shot with my cell for mowers I've sold on craigslist I basically want to show how it starts & runs but I show the mower cutting some grass too.
Another thing I wonder about is these 11 and 12 year old kids on youtube with $6000 mowers and $500 blowers etc. Maybe they started at 8 or 9 and saved their money but I kinda doubt it. Not to mention how they transport these machines around to jobs. I dunno... just curious about that.

M

motoman

Ean, In another thread I suggested you watch a shaft being straightened. You tube is full of a lot of clutter, but some good stuff.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I find youtube very entertaining and educational. I would say if it is so irritating don't watch it. I find it a very easy thing to do is not watch something I don't like. What if someone wants to destroy a mower engine or a 6000 dollar motorcycle, its there's to do so not your to say they can't. As far as I still know this is still a free country. So just watch and enjoy.

Mike88se

Mike88se

I find youtube very entertaining and educational. I would say if it is so irritating don't watch it. I find it a very easy thing to do is not watch something I don't like. What if someone wants to destroy a mower engine or a 6000 dollar motorcycle, its there's to do so not your to say they can't. As far as I still know this is still a free country. So just watch and enjoy.

Oh I watch a lot of youtube. Watching those reviews waiting for the informative part just to find that there is no informative part sucks.

M

motoman

You guys got it right. Just like TV about 95% trash. But we keep our set for the 5%. Plus you really got to sift on youtube cause the ego maniacs pose as experts.

Bob E

Bob E

A review is only as good as the person giving it. One good thing about video reviews is that they make it a lot easier to tell if the person is worth listening to.
I do find it annoying when I see a video of a guy talking about buying (insert the piece of equipment you have been searching for here) for pennies, just to destroy it. :mad:

mikeypizano

mikeypizano

Yeah 99% of the ones I've seen are useless. If I had a good camera I might try some reviews on my stuff but I'd try to make them more informative. Even the movies I've shot with my cell for mowers I've sold on craigslist I basically want to show how it starts & runs but I show the mower cutting some grass too.
Another thing I wonder about is these 11 and 12 year old kids on youtube with $6000 mowers and $500 blowers etc. Maybe they started at 8 or 9 and saved their money but I kinda doubt it. Not to mention how they transport these machines around to jobs. I dunno... just curious about that.

Bet ya its dad's stuff... ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LMF