scott47429 Well-Known Member Jan 31, 2013 #2 i cant say that i have ever seen one if you talking about a cover to store it in good luck
Carscw Lawn Pro Jan 31, 2013 #3 http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/product_pages/View_Catalog_Page.asp?mi=7455 Sent from my iPhone using LMF
http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/product_pages/View_Catalog_Page.asp?mi=7455 Sent from my iPhone using LMF
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Jan 31, 2013 #5 scott47429 said: well ill be damn pretty neat Click to expand... I agree!! :thumbsup:
Ric Lawn Pro Jan 31, 2013 #7 Ojhooker said: They are $26 plus s&h !! Click to expand... I don't know if I'd use those or not. For $26 plus S&H I'd get the wife to make them.
Ojhooker said: They are $26 plus s&h !! Click to expand... I don't know if I'd use those or not. For $26 plus S&H I'd get the wife to make them.
Parkmower Well-Known Member Jan 31, 2013 #8 I would find something laying around to use rather than waste money on one of those. An old tote bag or a reusable shopping bag that everyone sell for a few bucks.
I would find something laying around to use rather than waste money on one of those. An old tote bag or a reusable shopping bag that everyone sell for a few bucks.
Briana Lawn Addict Feb 12, 2013 #9 Welcome to LawnMowerForum! I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. :smile: