C craigc14 Forum Newbie Sep 6, 2013 #1 i have a STIHL FC55C 10 years old will not run off idle idles & starts fine off idle bogs down
EngineMan Lawn Addict Sep 7, 2013 #2 Try to adjusted the carb. https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5y2oss6gsewei9/Stihl fc55c.PDF
C craigc14 Forum Newbie Sep 7, 2013 #3 EngineMan said: Try to adjusted the carb. https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5y2oss6gsewei9/Stihl fc55c.PDF Click to expand... I have replaced Carb , Fuel filter , air filter , fuel line HELP
EngineMan said: Try to adjusted the carb. https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5y2oss6gsewei9/Stihl fc55c.PDF Click to expand... I have replaced Carb , Fuel filter , air filter , fuel line HELP
Fish Lawn Pro Sep 7, 2013 #4 Take a 5/8 socket wrench and remove the exhaust tube out of the muffler and try to run it.
Ric Lawn Pro Sep 7, 2013 #5 When you pull t he exhaust tube you'll find screen, it's the spark arresting screen, clean it with a small wire brush and reinstall the tube.
When you pull t he exhaust tube you'll find screen, it's the spark arresting screen, clean it with a small wire brush and reinstall the tube.
EngineMan Lawn Addict Sep 7, 2013 #6 craigc14 said: I have replaced Carb , Fuel filter , air filter , fuel line HELP Click to expand... Why didn't you say that...?
craigc14 said: I have replaced Carb , Fuel filter , air filter , fuel line HELP Click to expand... Why didn't you say that...?