Export thread

Stihl Equipment Group

Ric

Ric

Stihl Equipment Group

Stihl Owners stop in and discuss your chainsaws, trimmers, blowers, and equipment in this Group. Post some Photos and let others see your equipment.

EightWide

EightWide

How well does the pole/chain saw w0rk? Tiresom to use?

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Needs renamed to "creamsicle" owners group.

M

maritimer82

Hi,
I have the Stihl Dynamic BT headset.
i can't locate a manual.
I forget how to program my new iphone to this set.
I'm sure it has something to do with the middle on/off button.
I've tried to locate it in my phone Bluetooth setting to no avail.
Can anyone walk me thru pairing?

StarTech

StarTech

To put the Bluetooth headset into pairing mode you need to have them turned off and press the power button in for 5-10 seconds until the power light flashes blue and red. At this point search for the headset on the chosen phone and pair.

M

maritimer82

To put the Bluetooth headset into pairing mode you need to have them turned off and press the power button in for 5-10 seconds until the power light flashes blue and red. At this point search for the headset on the chosen phone and pair.
That worked.
Last year I could not find the charger- this year I got the new phone. so now with your help I'll be able to actually use them.
All I need now is a new shaft to arrive for my FS55 weed wacker so i can use both.

Thanks so much.

B

Bulletman

Hi, can someone help identify this saw please. There is nothing on it that shows the model number or serial number either and I looked everywhere. It needs a carburetor. Thank you for any help. Here is a short video on it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/i8IQygZFCWM?feature=share