Stens email

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got it. Looks like will have to order box quantities instead of individual plugs, even though they are priced individually. I have several suppliers sell by the box quantity only. so no big deal.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe this will help them stock the RC12YC plugs they haven't had in stock for a year.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I've been going to Walmart in the fall and getting the autolite small engine plugs on sale/clearance and using those for tune ups etc. I do keep NGK and Champion on hand for the picky people though.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Had a 1965 Chevy wagon that would not run long on Champions put Autolites in it no problems.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
I use to be on a forum years ago and posted for my use I would not screw a Champion plug in a bucket of dirt.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know it was just saying it to controversial. Kohler uses them as well but have seen torch in them as well.

Gunn308

Threads
50-55 years ago when I was racing MX my Bultaco or Jawa ran Champs and Klotz for the win. Had a cousin that said Champs burnt a hole in the piston of his go-cart when we tore it down the spark plug was supposed to have a comp ring and it was missing would have thought comp would have blown by but it didn't. Aaaaaand if you had run ACs in the first place in your Chev you wouldn't have had to run that Ford stuff. That's almost sacrilege to a poor little Small Block.