J JimNEOklahoma Forum Newbie Jul 3, 2021 #1 Is it alright to stand a e140 on its end to make it easier to clean the mower deck. Dragging it off is a pain.
Is it alright to stand a e140 on its end to make it easier to clean the mower deck. Dragging it off is a pain.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Jul 3, 2021 #2 No problems other than things that leak out like fuel & battery acid I stand them vertical all the time to replace transmission belts
No problems other than things that leak out like fuel & battery acid I stand them vertical all the time to replace transmission belts
StarTech Lawn Royalty Jul 3, 2021 #3 Personally I always remove the decks for servicing as you do need check the top side too while cleaning underneath the deck.
Personally I always remove the decks for servicing as you do need check the top side too while cleaning underneath the deck.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jul 5, 2021 #4 I always remove the deck for cleaning. Give me a chance to inspect belts, pulleys, spindles, blades, etc. it also allows me to inspect the drive belts and tensioner, plus lubricate everything.
I always remove the deck for cleaning. Give me a chance to inspect belts, pulleys, spindles, blades, etc. it also allows me to inspect the drive belts and tensioner, plus lubricate everything.