B BlueGrass Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2010 #1 You know how they have those giant moving sprinkler systems for farms? Well, do they make mini ones for smaller yards? I hate having to go out and move the darn sprinkler every couple hours. I would rather it move itself!
You know how they have those giant moving sprinkler systems for farms? Well, do they make mini ones for smaller yards? I hate having to go out and move the darn sprinkler every couple hours. I would rather it move itself!
K KennyV Lawn Pro Jul 2, 2010 #2 Yes they do... http://media.mydoitbest.com/imagerequest.aspx?sku=722251&size=2&warehouse=C&newsize=600 or in green.. http://www.thegreathardwarestore.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=316607 :smile::smile: but if you are going to have the same lawn in the same place why not do an in-ground irrigation system... If you water that is... a lot of folks don't ... KennyV
Yes they do... http://media.mydoitbest.com/imagerequest.aspx?sku=722251&size=2&warehouse=C&newsize=600 or in green.. http://www.thegreathardwarestore.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=316607 :smile::smile: but if you are going to have the same lawn in the same place why not do an in-ground irrigation system... If you water that is... a lot of folks don't ... KennyV