Export thread

springs missing at carb

D

ddunn

got a used snapper self propelled with a briggs and Stratton 12j802 with no springs at the carb does anyone know how many and how they hookup

Catherine

Catherine

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Briggs & Stratton engine section.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Yes you have an older L head engine. Give us the Type numbers also.. Do you have the primer bulb or the choke type ??

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

Boobala

Boobala

got a used snapper self propelled with a briggs and Stratton 12j802 with no springs at the carb does anyone know how many and how they hookup

YOUR FIRST post ( CONFUSED ) is about the same as this post, ... DOUBLE-POSTING does NOT get you a faster reply, and only adds to confuse those trying to help as it gets chaotic bouncing between multiple posts from the same person, on the very same issue, it's fine to post more than once, but about different issues, or include your other issues in one post, also, pics, (if possible) would be helpful .. :thumbsup:

D

ddunn

Yes you have an older L head engine. Give us the Type numbers also.. Do you have the primer bulb or the choke type ??

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

1738-b1 primer bulb on filter plate

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Ddunn you have 1 spring for the gov and it hooks to the gov rod and goes to the front of the engine on a plate that the carb is screwed to.

There are a few vids on you tube ........ I have a few vids, but I don't remember if I have one on that spring.......

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

D

ddunn

Ddunn you have 1 spring for the gov and it hooks to the gov rod and goes to the front of the engine on a plate that the carb is screwed to.

There are a few vids on you tube ........ I have a few vids, but I don't remember if I have one on that spring.......

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

ok thanks I'll check out you tube