Threads
Spindle bearings don’t spin freely when I tighten the spindle nut

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It would be of great help to know which spindle on what deck under which Kubota
Some of the Kubota spindles use tapered rollers & others use deep groove balls
Some have shoulders on the spindle & some have a bearing spacer
Some are retained on the outside by shoulders machined into he housings while others have retaining ring.

Did you use genuine Kubots bearings, OEM bearings from a mower parts retailer or something of unknown quality of evil pay or ammozone
If so vendors and bearing numbers please

The long & short, if the spindle jambs then either the bearings are out of alignment or you are crushing the inner races agains the rolling members.

lugbolt

Threads
Could be a lot of things. What bearings did you use? Any damage to the spindle housing?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What really would is if Original posters of request for help would actually post their equipment numbers and which PN they used. We are NOT there sitting beside them and our physic powers are on the life support due to Corvid-19. Matter of fact my separator tube is also very fuzzy too.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
What really would is if Original posters of request for help would actually post their equipment numbers and which PN they used. We are NOT there sitting beside them and our physic powers are on the life support due to Corvid-19. Matter of fact my separator tube is also very fuzzy too.
You mean your ESP isn't working either!?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You mean your ESP isn't working either!?
You got it.....I never been at reading minds; although, I do get a gut feeling about some of my bad customers. I wish it was better as I lost nearly 2K in parts last on repairs that were never picked up.