Solved: grass was not getting into the bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4audiq

Member
Last summer, my grass was not getting into the double bags. It would clog up at the mouth
of the grass tubes.
Just last Friday, I cleaned out both tubes with a wire brush and then wiped them out with
paint thinner.
I then used Glyptal on a small microfiber pad I had and coated the inside of both tubes.
That was Friday (3/21/2014), Today (3/24/2014) I mowed the entire lawn and it worked
beautifully! Gyptal is used to coat electricaL windings. ALL the grass went into the bags.
When I was done mowing, not a blade of grass was inside either tube.
It is called Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel (Insulating Paint).
You can get it cheapest here:
Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel Paint Low Voc - Quart - MIL-E-22118 at SkyGeek.com
 
Last summer, my grass was not getting into the double bags. It would clog up at the mouth
of the grass tubes.
Just last Friday, I cleaned out both tubes with a wire brush and then wiped them out with
paint thinner.
I then used Glyptal on a small microfiber pad I had and coated the inside of both tubes.
That was Friday (3/21/2014), Today (3/24/2014) I mowed the entire lawn and it worked
beautifully! Gyptal is used to coat electricaL windings. ALL the grass went into the bags.
When I was done mowing, not a blade of grass was inside either tube.
It is called Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel (Insulating Paint).
You can get it cheapest here:
Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel Paint Low Voc - Quart - MIL-E-22118 at SkyGeek.com



Thank you for the tip.
 
Back
Top