Export thread

Snow blower

reynoldston

reynoldston

I now have a Cub Cadet 2206 with a mower attachment that I really don't have a use for. So I offered it to my grand daughter and her husband. They can also use a snowblower on this tractor. Has anybody ever install a snowblower on this model tractor and if so how dose it work?

V

vans

I now have a Cub Cadet 2206 with a mower attachment that I really don't have a use for. So I offered it to my grand daughter and her husband. They can also use a snowblower on this tractor. Has anybody ever install a snowblower on this model tractor and if so how dose it work?

I have a 2186 with snow blower, it works very good. I use it mainly in heavy or wet snow plus I clean up edge of road where snow plows went through.
The only problems I've had are sheer pin and scraper bar, both maintenance things.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I have a 2186 with snow blower, it works very good. I use it mainly in heavy or wet snow plus I clean up edge of road where snow plows went through.
The only problems I've had are sheer pin and scraper bar, both maintenance things.

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of that seeing my grand daughter's husband is a no maintenance type of person. He is a very nice person but doesn't know the different between a wrench and a screw driver.

V

vans

There's always a shovel ?

reynoldston

reynoldston

There's always a shovel 

I agree 100% and that is a very good answer for my granddaughter's husband. I thought a shovel was my answer earlier this snow season till I ended up in the coronary department in the local hospital. Just be careful and don't over do it shoveling snow in your senior years. Its a heart attack waiting to happen.