Snapper won't start

Bignate

Forum Newbie
My uncle gave me a snapper but it wont stater. It will put but it won't catch I can't get it to even tunoever I need help on how to star it
 
My uncle gave me a snapper but it wont stater. It will put but it won't catch I can't get it to even tunoever I need help on how to star it

Push mower?
Riding mower?
Engine make and hp?

Start all over and tell us what your talking about

(( cowboy up and get over it ))
 
Riding mower 8hp and what do you mean by engine make I can give you the numbers on it

And I pull the cord to start it up but it won't crank
 
Riding mower 8hp and what do you mean by engine make I can give you the numbers on it

And I pull the cord to start it up but it won't crank

So you pull the cord and it just comes out and does not turn the engine over?

If you take the cover off the engine you will see that a tab has broke or worn down

(( cowboy up and get over it ))
 
Back
Top