SIMPLICITY HALTS PRODUCTION

Black Bart

Threads
I talked to a Simplicity dealer 2 weeks ago and he said he had 2 Champion models on order and would be in any day.
I stopped their yesterday and he said he did not get them Simplicity had halted production on them for about 2 weeks or more.
No explanation was given as to why they would stop production right at the time of year when sales are at their peak.

Slater

Threads
Could be effects of the Japanese earthquake catching up if they have anything coming from there.

Black Bart

Threads
Could be effects of the Japanese earthquake catching up if they have anything coming from there.
You may be right cause it sure seems strange that they would halt production this time of year.

Slater

Threads
You may be right cause it sure seems strange that they would halt production this time of year.

If that is the cause I am sure they aren't thrilled about it especially during this busy time, but what can you do? Nobody stocks inventory like they used to, so when something like this happens you just gotta wait it out and do the best that you can. Everybody is probably dealing with it to some extent.