Simplicity Conquest

rznjff

Forum Newbie
Threads
Simplicity Conquest will not start. I have power to lights and PTO but when I turn key I don't even get a click at the starter. Could it be the circuit breaker?"?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Make sure the battery isn't dead. Then check battery cables and connections. When I say connections check them all.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Reynoldston, do you know how many connections there are on a Conquest? LOL but you are correct, hope he has a power probe, or at least a good test light.

rznjff

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank You I will give it a try and get back to you

rznjff

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank You I will give it a try and get back to you

I have power to the lights and the PTO will click when the key is in the on position. When I turn to the start position I have nothing. also the Indicator lights on the dash do not work

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you checked all the safety switches? Seat, brake, PTO. Do you have power to the solenoid when you turn the key to the start position? Have you tried jumping the two large terminals on the solenoid? Put the unit in neutral, parking brake on, PTO not engaged while doing all electrical tests. I think it is either a safety switch, bad ground, or soleoid. Also, if you have a battery charger, try jumping the starter to make sure it is good.