simplicity 3410s

dp14

Threads
Does anyone know how much the simplicity 7790 diesel engines cost?

dp14

Threads
Do they make any cheaper diesel engines that can run off of a drishaft.

dp14

Threads
Idk I guess. I'm looking for a diesel engine that will and can run off of a drishaft on my simplicity tractor. Its got a big enough frame for a diesel from what iv researched the width and length are basically the same. But lamberdini is the only diesel engine for a lawn tractor? Or do they make cheaper ones? I think they make small chinese ones but i don't know the price or anything.

SS16 diesel

Threads
dp14 said:
Idk I guess. I'm looking for a diesel engine that will and can run off of a drishaft on my simplicity tractor. Its got a big enough frame for a diesel from what iv researched the width and length are basically the same. But lamberdini is the only diesel engine for a lawn tractor? Or do they make cheaper ones? I think they make small chinese ones but i don't know the price or anything.

Well look it up on eBay do you now your HP if you do just put this as a search in eBay "??HP diesel engine" and look at the pics. I like lombardini's why are you taking it out there it a guy on eBay parting out a lombardini powered simplicity. hope This helps

dp14

Threads
Ya I'm looking at them now. But it ain't a full engine. There's just a block and some more parts. The parts stores around here don't carry diesel parts for mower is the bad thing.

SS16 diesel

Threads
dp14 said:
Ya I'm looking at them now. But it ain't a full engine. There's just a block and some more parts. The parts stores around here don't carry diesel parts for mower is the bad thing.

What happened to your engine?

dp14

Threads
It needs way to much work to even mess with. Id be better off to buy a new one than to overhaul it. I can barrely find parts for it anymore around here.