Sick and tired of mrmechanic

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What can be done about this guy. He is nothing but a spammer and offers very little help. Some times even tries to undo what has already been done. I tried reporting his posts but I get an error about not having the rights to report.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What can be done about this guy. He is nothing but a spammer and offers very little help. Some times even tries to undo what has already been done. I tried reporting his posts but I get an error about not having the rights to report.

You can ask him nicely to cease flogging his company and draw his attention to the rules regarding advertising on the forum.
I can understand he is proud of his handiwork it is reasonably good in a very general type of way, as is the troubleshooting tables on a dozen other sites like Jacks who do the right thing and pay for advertising on here.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Let's just see if he can learn how youse the forum properly. We've all ruffled a few feathers in the past, but no one asked us to leave. Yes, most of his posts are not really helping and he does stretch the rules a bit, but we all have. If he fails to learn I'll be the first to get on his case and support a ban.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes he should be a valuable addition to the list.
After all it must be a very busy shop as they get 1,000's of simple fixes in every year which equates to 7 walk ins a day minimum that the customer sould have fixed themselves having gone through the check list on his web site.
Add to that the ones he actually fixes that must equal a lot of work and mountains of detailed expert knowledge of a large number of mowers.
So he must be able to post links to parts sites we have never heard off and have a vast list of commonly used parts for simple fixes and obsecure parts like the poster looking for the Bolens pulleys
so the customer can order tha exact right parts for their particular problem which of course he will be willing to share with all.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We don't allow commercial links like that. They're gone now.

Mikel1

Threads
Took a little longer than I thought. At least it was handled right.