Selling my oldsmobile call me for details

I've had this car since it was new, and I am selling it because I bought a new vehicle. Please call me at 330-360-0352 or 330-246-0562. Feel free to call both. It is in mint condition, with only a small dent on the drivers side door, and a paint chip on the hood. It runs great, and is the most reliable car iv ever gotten. Call me now
 
I've had this car since it was new, and I am selling it because I bought a new vehicle. Please call me at 330-360-0352 or 330-246-0562. Feel free to call both. It is in mint condition, with only a small dent on the drivers side door, and a paint chip on the hood. It runs great, and is the most reliable car iv ever gotten. Call me now

This isn't Craigslist or Auto Trader.
 
Back
Top