P pokeytwins Member Apr 19, 2016 #1 I see EGO makes one. does any one else? And any news on when Makita/Milwaukee will join the fray? Thanks
I see EGO makes one. does any one else? And any news on when Makita/Milwaukee will join the fray? Thanks
MowerMike Well-Known Member Apr 22, 2016 #2 pokeytwins said: I see EGO makes one. does any one else? And any news on when Makita/Milwaukee will join the fray? Thanks Click to expand... Makita makes cordless mowers, but they are not sold in the USA. The same can be said for Bosch.
pokeytwins said: I see EGO makes one. does any one else? And any news on when Makita/Milwaukee will join the fray? Thanks Click to expand... Makita makes cordless mowers, but they are not sold in the USA. The same can be said for Bosch.
Y Yanni6 Forum Newbie Jun 7, 2016 #3 There are 4 major electric+self propelled that I know of. Greenworks 25272 Black and Decker SPCM1936 WORX WG789 Earthwise 60318 Hope this helps
There are 4 major electric+self propelled that I know of. Greenworks 25272 Black and Decker SPCM1936 WORX WG789 Earthwise 60318 Hope this helps