Sealed Carb

FreedomWon

Forum Newbie
Threads
OK small engine brothers,,, My honda generator has a "Sealed Carb" on it. Of course, I drain the fuel and take VERY good care of this generator but there will be a time when the carb is going to fail. Can I buy a regular carb of equal size for this generator? (I'll put the name of the gen. on here once I go out and take a pic of it)... Or do I have to just buy the same carb and replace it with the same sealed carb?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Until we see the unit you have, we can’t help much. When you post back with pictures also include all model and serial numbers off the unit and the engine which you can find. Not that I don’t believe you, but ever heard of a sealed carb, so am very interested to see this carb.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Until we see the unit you have, we can’t help much. When you post back with pictures also include all model and serial numbers off the unit and the engine which you can find. Not that I don’t believe you, but ever heard of a sealed carb, so am very interested to see this carb.
Closest thing I have seen to a sealed carb was on a side by side, the carb bowl, and diaphragm slider were installed with those break off screws.