D Dwheel Forum Newbie Jul 22, 2016 #1 I purchased a Liberty Z w/ 48" deck, it is beginning to stop running after it seems it warms up after about 20 minutes of use. Runs fine and then begins to shut down. I would like input before I take it back to the dealer, could it be the coil pack?
I purchased a Liberty Z w/ 48" deck, it is beginning to stop running after it seems it warms up after about 20 minutes of use. Runs fine and then begins to shut down. I would like input before I take it back to the dealer, could it be the coil pack?
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Jul 22, 2016 #2 http://www.scag.com/OPManuals/LibertyZ/SZLOPMANTOC.html http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/32_690_03_EN.pdf If still under warranty take it back. Many posts on this website state Kohler 7000 Series having problems.
http://www.scag.com/OPManuals/LibertyZ/SZLOPMANTOC.html http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/32_690_03_EN.pdf If still under warranty take it back. Many posts on this website state Kohler 7000 Series having problems.