Sanli ????

Michael72

Threads
Hi Folks

Anyone have any experience on these sanli mowers....push mower, rear wheel drive transmission etc configuration???...all seems a rather strange set up!! :confused2:

Jack17

Threads
I've heard about them. I think Norinco of China makes them. Predator engines. :thumbdown:

Michael72

Threads
Not sure how this one is still alive ...its used hard and came in with not a drop of oil in it lol....these will eat drive belts by the looks of it....spring used on the transmission to mower body is strong enough to hang a ride on from the ceiling!!....way to much pressure on belt...

Jack17

Threads
Secondly, you only buy it if you're OK with supporting sweatshops, child labor and Communist Government of China. I'm OK with buying "Made in Mexico" lawn equipment though...heard that their child labor is not as bad and the government suck less?

Last edited:

Michael72

Threads
Secondly, you only buy it if you're OK with supporting sweatshops, child labor and Communist Government of China. I'm OK with buying "Made in Mexico" lawn equipment though...heard that their child labor is not as bad and the government suck less?

I get you but child labor at any level is wrong and all governments are guilty of something or other...so many products are made there today its impossible to determine whats what anymore... an endless discussion :) ... I find the engines on these and many more are ok....its the body and fiddly bits they cheap out on...:thumbdown: