RZ4623 - pull behind sprayer connections

dewhurstaj

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 12V pull behind sprayer & want to use my Husqvarna RZ4623 ZTR to tow & supply battery power for the sprayer.
The RZ4623 had an open connection under the seat that I used to power the key switch operated lights.
Here is my question:
The RZ4623 has an extra key switch position that I want to use to power the 12V sprayer.
Husqvarna did not reply to the sprayer connection problem.
Does anyone know if a wire harness is available that will run from the battery or key to the sprayer? Thanks!

Andy

Kenneth

Threads
I have a 12V pull behind sprayer & want to use my Husqvarna RZ4623 ZTR to tow & supply battery power for the sprayer.
The RZ4623 had an open connection under the seat that I used to power the key switch operated lights.
Here is my question:
The RZ4623 has an extra key switch position that I want to use to power the 12V sprayer.
Husqvarna did not reply to the sprayer connection problem.
Does anyone know if a wire harness is available that will run from the battery or key to the sprayer? Thanks!

Andy

Make your own pigtail. 2 ring connectors, length of stranded 2 wire for 12volt ,two prong flat plug,heat shrink tubing, about 4 inches Auto zone, wall mart, anyplace that sells auto parts n stuff. Best to use non-insulated ring terminal if you can find it. If not, cut that useless insulation off. Don't work nohow. That's what the heat shrink is for. Might want to add a switch and a fuse. Nothin to it. If you decide to go that way. We'll help if your not comfortable doing it. It'll be easy and fun. I've made several. I use this same set up to charge the batteries. Got pigtails on all my equipment, just plug and charge. Just had a moment of clarity. When I bought my last trickle chargers, it came with a pigtail. It was a battery minder, from Northern tool. But I'll bet lots of trickle chargers come with those. Look for the flat plug on the charging end.

Last edited: