Ryobi 2 Stroker Leaf Blower Running Issues

These carbs don't have the original part number, but I think they will work. They look similar enough to the original. I buy a lot of parts based on how they look rather than part numbers.

hurst1979olds, I recommend that you purchase an adjusting tool before buying a new carb. You may be able to adjust the old one and get it working. That way, if you purchase a new carb, you will already have the adjusting tool. A new carb will probably work but may need a little adjustment before the engine runs perfectly.
 
I have a Ryobi leaf blower. It can be kind of hard to start. You have to gas and pull at the same time. Then once it is running .....
Ditto on all counts an' why it is stowed.
Plus I have no use for a blower
these days, winds take care of that job.

When yours is going... does it move much air?
I'd be embarressed to even give mine away 'cos
of the lack of blow :-/
 
Be sure your air filter is clean, I have a 15 year old Weedeater featherlight and if air filter gets dirty it won't start or run right.
 
Back
Top