rookie from texas/usa

jeremy m

Threads
greedings all from burleson,texas,my name is jeremy and i was born at 8:00am texas time on april 6,1978 in harris hospital in ft worth,texas/usa..

the only time i use a lawn mower is when i did chores for mom/dad back in mid 1990s till i got bad allergies that i no longer mow...

dad's push mower was a honda brand,it was a good one,i live in apartment alone and the lawn care crew mows my apartment complex's lawn so i don't own a mower.

my hobbies is collecting ceiling fans..

God Bless and have a good day/week,happy 2012 year!

jeremy m

Threads
pretty much no one doesn't want me here well either way,i'm still alive in this world and no one can't get rid of me

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello 8AM Jeremy...
I suppose there are some similarities between mowers and ceiling fans... I know I had an old Hunter BIG ceiling fan that would have been quite the shredder, if there would have been any way to move it around...

Anyway if you like engines & electric motors... you will find some things of interest here... :smile:KennyV

Also LIKE your picture...

jeremy m

Threads
Hello 8AM Jeremy...
I suppose there are some similarities between mowers and ceiling fans... I know I had an old Hunter BIG ceiling fan that would have been quite the shredder, if there would have been any way to move it around...

Anyway if you like engines & electric motors... you will find some things of interest here... :smile:KennyV

Also LIKE your picture...

sorry for my last post,i saw lot of views and no replies(that is what got to me),no hard feelings at all folks..

thanks kenny :D

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Post back and include a larger picture of the ceiling mower... Bet that is easier to start than some mowers on this site... :smile:KennyV

jeremy m

Threads
Post back and include a larger picture of the ceiling mower... Bet that is easier to start than some mowers on this site... :smile:KennyV

indeed,rock on bro :)

my uncle used to have a electrical(gas free) push mower(plug it in in long heavy duty 3 prong plug kind)back in the 90s,are yall Familiar with those kind of mowers?

jeremy m

Threads

IMG_0097-500x333.jpg