Roll Bar 96 Lazer Z

DSP300

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought a used 1996 Lazer z from a guy and he told me his dealer in Atlanta area told him to contact Exmark and they would send him a roll bar free of charge due to safety rollover issues. Any truth to this? I live in Chattanooga and can't find the dealer he used

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just bought a used 1996 Lazer z from a guy and he told me his dealer in Atlanta area told him to contact Exmark and they would send him a roll bar free of charge due to safety rollover issues. Any truth to this? I live in Chattanooga and can't find the dealer he used

I kinda find that statement he made hard to believe. I looked at a Bad Boy Outlaw(an implied "Commercial" ZTR) and on the BB website it showed a foldable ROPS and did not indicate it did/did not come with one. When I went to a dealer and looked at the Outlaw, it didn't have one and the dealer told me it was $300 extra. He didn't tell me to contact Bad Boy and they would give me one free. I'm a little surprised, though, that a Lazer Z didn't come with one....or maybe sometime over the last 17 years the owner(s) removed it and it didn't get passed along to you. I may be wrong, but contact Ex-Mark directly on their website and ask them. I don't think you will get any dealer to confirm what the guy you bought it from said:0(

Exmark fan

Threads
The statement is true. But you have to go through a Exmark dealer. We just installed 3 a month or so ago for a customer.

DSP300

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Exmark Fan I will
check with a dealer