Riding Mower to Tiller

Are there parts I can purchase to turn my Honda riding mower into a tiller. I have a self propelled, walk behind tiller that's pulling my arms out.
 
Even if you could find the necessary parts to mount a tiller... you would spend a LOT for them and the fabrication time to mount them with a reliable power transfer...
It would be far more practical to buy an older JD with a tiller (lots of them around)... :smile:KennyV
 
I just posted that I need a riding mower to mow a couple of acres, but I also need a tiller for my garden. Would it be more feasible to buy a tractor and mower and tiller (or plow and disk) attachments?
 
Would it be more feasible to buy a tractor and mower and tiller (or plow and disk) attachments?

feasible... possibly, but if you are thinking new tractor with mower tiller and other attachments... it's a bit pricy but there are some VERY NICE rigs available...
You might also keep a watch out for older used garden tractors, there were several that had multi attachments.
How large is your budget? :smile:KennyV
 
Sally,
I have an X749 with the rear three point hitch and pto, a tiller is available for these mowers.
The Deere 647 tiller is a nice unit that tills just over 7" deep. A disk is also available but I recommend the tiller instead.
 
Back
Top