Replacement Engine Husqvarna RZ 4216

Dusty

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for someone that can give me the replacement order info for Briggs and Stratton 16.5 Intek that was used in the 2010 Husqvarna RZ 4216 mower. I no longer have the original motor and to order a replacement I would need shaft size and length etc. If a member has the same machine the motor replacement info can be obtained from Briggs and Stratton website by submitting the engine model and ser # that is on stamped on the valve cover. Appreciate anyone that can help.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Yep, you need the engine model number. then contact briggs and stratton and ask them what you asked us..

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looking for someone that can give me the replacement order info for Briggs and Stratton 16.5 Intek that was used in the 2010 Husqvarna RZ 4216 mower. I no longer have the original motor and to order a replacement I would need shaft size and length etc. If a member has the same machine the motor replacement info can be obtained from Briggs and Stratton website by submitting the engine model and ser # that is on stamped on the valve cover. Appreciate anyone that can help.
By the way, noticed you are new here on your post count.

How do you like all our ADS on this site? How about some Chummy Tees? Need another home mortgage? How about a Rad Power Bike? Need Affordable Lawn Mowing? We got that too. Go to another page and see more.

slomo