Repair parts prices...RIPOFF

That actually makes me really satisfied. I love recycling parts like that with some hands on work. And solder...guess my accent made the spelling a little challenging. Oops!
 
That actually makes me really satisfied. I love recycling parts like that with some hands on work. And solder...guess my accent made the spelling a little challenging. Oops!
My dad was from the Depression era. I'm sure many on this forum have heard something like, "Don't throw that away, you might need it someday" from an elder friend or relative. :)
 
My dad was from the Depression era. I'm sure many on this forum have heard something like, "Don't throw that away, you might need it someday" from an elder friend or relative. :)

My dad was born in 1920 and he grew up in the Depression, but he would have been shocked at what a pack rat I have turned out to be, he was the exact opposite of me, never kept anything (well, almost) around "just in case".
 
Back
Top