Removal of a flat tire

unkledude

Member
Hello all,

I've got a flat tire on my lawn boy re8 rider. I tried to get the tire off, like with a car tire. Took off the clips and washers on each side now it won't budge. Now what???? :eek:
 
Spray with some kind of lube or drip some oil on the shaft Take a chunk of 2x4 put on back side of wheel and hit with a good size hammer

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
removal of wheel from axel? like above, use a 2x4 like a lever and a dead blow mallet.

removal of tire from rim? once its off the axel, just tip it over and stand on the tire (not the rim) on both sides -be careful not to fall- and the bead seal should let go...
 
Sorry Gents,

It's removal of the wheel from the mower. I was going to take it up the road to the tire store and have them fix it but couldn't get it off. I used a pry bar, nothing, sprayed it with a loosening lubricant over the last few days, several times. We'll see :rolleyes: If worst comes to worst, I'll cut it off.

post as i go,

Newman
 
good luck with taking it up the road... I cant find a single place that will repair a flat mower tire.
 
If it is not leaking at the bead the easiest thing is to slime it, then no need to take it off the axle or rim.:smile:
logo.jpg

Slime website
 
Back
Top