J jerrypepe Forum Newbie Apr 3, 2019 #1 I had to replace the governor gear, runs well now but I cannot find the required torque specs for the 4 bolts that attach the engine to the frame thanks Jerry
I had to replace the governor gear, runs well now but I cannot find the required torque specs for the 4 bolts that attach the engine to the frame thanks Jerry
Fish Lawn Pro Apr 3, 2019 #2 Smurf em' down tight!!! I don't think I have ever seen torque specs for those!!
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member Apr 3, 2019 #3 Nothing tighter than stripped!!! :laughing: Just get them as snug as you can, and if you want, check them every so often to be sure they're still hanging on.
Nothing tighter than stripped!!! :laughing: Just get them as snug as you can, and if you want, check them every so often to be sure they're still hanging on.
Boobala Lawn Pro Apr 4, 2019 #4 jerrypepe said: I had to replace the governor gear, runs well now but I cannot find the required torque specs for the 4 bolts that attach the engine to the frame thanks Jerry Click to expand... I just tighten em down, to 2 grunt's and a healthy fart .. :laughing:..:laughing:
jerrypepe said: I had to replace the governor gear, runs well now but I cannot find the required torque specs for the 4 bolts that attach the engine to the frame thanks Jerry Click to expand... I just tighten em down, to 2 grunt's and a healthy fart .. :laughing:..:laughing:
Fish Lawn Pro Apr 4, 2019 #5 I had this one kid in the shop, that was a over-torquing nutball, he gave me my first gray hairs....
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member Apr 4, 2019 #6 Boobala said: I just tighten em down, to 2 grunt's and a healthy fart .. :laughing:..:laughing: Click to expand... Hmmm, a Fart Type Torque wrench............. I LIKE IT! :laughing:
Boobala said: I just tighten em down, to 2 grunt's and a healthy fart .. :laughing:..:laughing: Click to expand... Hmmm, a Fart Type Torque wrench............. I LIKE IT! :laughing: